A commuter town for nearby Salt Lake City, Bountiful, Utah has easy access to all the attractions of the state capital. Life Care Center of Bountiful is on the south side of Bountiful with easy access to Interstate 15. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Davis Area Convention & Visitors Bureau gives links to events, attractions, restaurants, hotels and shops in the area.
- Visit Salt Lake, the visitors bureau for the city, provides a guide to attractions, hotels, restaurants, events and outdoor activities in the city.
- A museum focused on science and culture, The Leonardo features rotating and hands-on exhibits.
- The Mormon Tabernacle Choir, a 360-member chorus based in Temple Square, hosts performances and rehearsals regularly, many of which are free to the public.
- Great Salt Lake, the largest lake west of the Great Lakes, provides a variety of outdoor activities, such as swimming, sailing, kayaking and mountain biking.